How to connect?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, become a contributor
Contribute resources, news and blog posts related to the field of philanthropy for social justice and peace to the website. Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.
In our conversations with practitioners we have found that there are 5 distinct reasons for engaging in Philanthropy for Social Justice and Peace community:
- Mainstreaming social justice and peace — to influence the way that philanthropy as a whole works
- Tools—for knowledge about how to do certain technical things, most particularly impact evaluation
- Peer learning—to learn from other people and places in the world
- Strategy—to improve practice within their organization
- Connection—to reduce isolation and loneliness
Please note: While we recognize the excellent work on social justice, peace and human rights issues that is done by many NGOs around the world, and the need for them to be connected, this is a network for philanthropy practitioners working to increase the impact of philanthropy on such work.